OhBoard is available in Chrome Web Store.
1.2.2 (March 13, 2011)
- Increased shift-to-straighten speed.
- Decreased the time interval of setting pane’s auto-hiding.
- Fixed a bug that the canvas became blank when pressing Shift key while editing a title.
1.2.1 (February 12, 2011)
- Changed the logo to its correct dimension.
- Updated to the correct version of the favicon.
1.2 (February 12, 2011)
- Added eraser functionality.
- Added Photoshop-like, holding-shift-down-to-make-straight-line functionality.
- Added 10 shortcuts that allow faster access to features.
- Added support to .gif and .jpeg for image export.
- Added smoothness to the strokes to prevent rough edges.
- Added in-app help documentation.
- Added “Settings” & “Help” links at the bottom of the pane.
- Reduced the size of the preview pop-up to provide a better experience for smaller computers.
- Updated the structure of the local database.
- Fixed a bug that allowed double redo/undo actions.
- Fixed a bug that the drawing duplicated itself when trying to redo.
- Other miscellaneous code changes & bug fixes that you shouldn’t notice.
1.1 (January 9, 2011)
- Added image export that allows users to save their drawings into images, and easily to share them with one drag.
- Fixed a grammar error. (Thanks, Neil!)
1.0.1 (December 22, 2010)
- Fixed a bug that the app becomes disabled when the page refreshes/reloads after all documents are deleted. (Thanks, Phil!)
- Changed a behavior so that new document will not be automatically created after all documents are deleted.
1.0 (December 21, 2010)