I’m actually quite surprised that I can’t find any related help documents from Google about this matter. So as a Chrome Web App creator, I think I should write it myself.
On a Mac:
- Make sure you are in the application called Chrome.
- Click Window -> Extensions (a new tab should be opened).
- Click Developer mode (the blue link with a + icon on the right hand side).
- Click update extensions now button (the third one from the left, the first one from the right).
- Nothing seems to happen, but everything is actually updated in a matter of half seconds.
On a PC:
Coming soon… (Sorry Windows users.)