Had 15 minutes to spare, I decided to put up a quick and dirty list of achievements I am going to accomplish with OhBoard in 2011.
- Make $2011 in profit.
- Add 1 thing that differentiates OhBoard from others, make it the Ah-Ha moment.
- Get OhBoard featured on the Web Store.
- Write a blog article at least once per week.
- Create blog series “Chrome Web Store 101” to help people understand the basics about the Chrome Web Store.
- Grow blog subscriber list 100 times as big. Well, it has 6 right now, 600 won’t be too far away. (Subscribe now)
- Reach out to customers at least once per 2 month.
- Connect with 20 other Chrome web app developers.
- Keep ratings up to 4 stars.
- Make/Sell OhBoard T-shirts, stickers, etc. :)
PS: From now on, I am writing all my blog posts on OmmWriter. It concentrates me, and leaves all the distraction out.